Saturday, November 12, 2005

IN VINO VERITAS

Darling, darling, hello there! Just relaxing with the new Vanity Fair and a lovely Cabernet. Please, how thoughless of me, would you like to join me?
Yes, gorgeous, I had an inkling you might be showing up so I took the liberty of pouring you a glass. If I do say so myself, you're looking mighty sexy. I think I'd like to keep you company ALL NIGHT LONG! Go on, feel free to indulge, I'm on my 3rd or 4th already!

What do you mean you think I've had too much? Listen, honey, I'LL say when I've had too much! I'm just getting warmed up. Look, I've had a hard week and just wanted to sit back and relax with a glass of expensive vino and a hot chick. If you're not going to be the one, then piss off!

That bitch! "Had too much," what the hell's that 'sposed to mean?! I'M feeling mighty nice. Oh, look, here comes a live one! Stand back, methinks I'll be juuuust fine tonight.
Next morning: Hey baby, whatever. It was worth it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that the Continental has switched from "champangna" to cabernet.Too funny!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home