Friday, December 16, 2005

BREADSTICKS OF THE WEEK! DEC. 16


This week, I give you a triple dose of breadsticks, courtesy of Kittenwar.com (click title above or sidebar link.) If you are bored at work, this site will kill time with cuteness. The only negative is that I usually end up refreshing the page for a draw because I can't properly judge degrees of adorableness. Also, I think older cats may get the shaft, (although many of them are winners, in my opinion.) So, here are 3 cat photos that went above and beyond the call of breadsticks which I culled from many hours at work spent in the battle that is Kittenwar!

I dare you to oppose these opposable thumbs!!

My favorite of the 3, this Sylvester knows what it's all about! He is stretching those beautiful, snow-white sticks so they will be in top shape for catching birdies!

A rarely seen close up of back sticks. This baby can go hopping with the size of those feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home