Friday, February 24, 2006

BREADSTICKS OF THE WEEK! FEB. 24, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen! Here we have not Siamese cats, but SIAMESE CAT TWINS!!! As you can see, there are two distinct heads and two separate sets of front breadsticks, but ONLY ONE, yes ONE set of back sticks!!
So many questions: How do they get around? Who uses the litter box first? How difficult is it to move in the same direction? These mysteries I do not know. All I can tell you is the brown and white cat looks contented as pie, and the calico is in a state of blissful meditation.
At first sight the beauty is, simply put, overwhelming. One can’t help but marvel at the length, elegance, and graceful curvature of these breadsticks at rest.
“But, Crazy Lady,” you ask, “don’t you always say, ‘the more sticks the better’?” Yes, my child, in most cases the greater number of breadsticks, the better, but there is always the exception that proves the rule. The need for these cats to rely on their front sticks to a higher degree than most cats has resulted in 4 of the shapeliest breadsticks you will ever see.
It is my professional opinion that these two could not be happier that their sticks are stuck together for life!


(Thanks, Vixen Gypsy!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous VixenGypsy said...

What a terrific story! I couldn't have done better myself! Those are some seriously comfy kitties... Thanks for the giggle fest, I needed it!

12:10 PM  
Blogger breadstickler said...

Vixen: my pleasure!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous 24 hour fitness discounts said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my 24 hour fitness discounts site.
Have a great day!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home