Friday, March 10, 2006

BREADSTICKS OF THE WEEK! MAR. 10, 2006

"Hiiiiii, I'm over heeere...how are youuuuuu...hellooooo.HELLOOOOOO!"

I tried just now, I really did, but I have been so obsessed with real life details the past few days, that I'm not connecting to my imagination at all....Still, the show must go on, alors.
But, you know, I love this picture. I find the pose very unique and chilled out. Regardless of my having a stone for a brain today, this pic doesn't really require any extra commentary anyway.
So, make up your own funny phrases, and you can even post them in the comments (novel idea!)
Just please be sure to notice the white armpit hair, and how very funny it is!

(Thanks again, Stephanie!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lanie :) said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!!!!What more can I do to express my need for LOVE?!!Are my sticks wide open and ready to receive not enough?!Sheesh!

10:44 AM  
Blogger breadstickler said...

I like that one!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP film editing schools

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home